Be Your Best
This workshop teaches you how to become more effective and take responsibility in both your personal and professional life. In addition to the communication skills and conflict resolution methods taught, this course offers training in assertive skills, how to handle anxiety, and how to set goals for becoming more fulfilled. You Will Learn How To:
- Take personal control and responsibility by first assessing your needs.
- Say “no” without feeling guilty
- Be self-disclosing and handle resistance
- Communicate in ways that prevent conflicts from occurring and/or reducing the number of conflicts
- Confront others effectively while developing a clear understanding of who owns the problem
- Deal with anger in self and others
- Effectively reduce anxiety
- Understand the nature of conflict and the three methods of conflict resolution
- Resolve conflicts in a way where everybody wins by using a six-step problem-solving procedure
- Resolve values collisions and discover the choices of ways to deal with other people’s values in collision with your own
- Be an effective helper when someone else has a problem by developing a way of listening so that others will talk
- Make the most effective use of time by making clear distinctions on the various ways you spend your time
- Plan and take control of the mental, emotional and physical aspects of your life)
Price: £350 per person (includes workbook, text book, certificate of completion* and 10 sessions) for groups of up to 6 people.
Course duration: This course is 30 hours long, split into 10 sessions x 3hrs. Please note between the last two sessions there will be 4 weeks.
Dates: Tuesday/ Wednesday/ Thursday/ Friday during school hours (09:30-14:30). Term time only. Other times and days may be available, please contact me to find out.
Venue: I have different options to suit our needs. If a venue is needed, the price will be adjusted to accommodate venue costs.
Attendance: The course requires you to attend regularly. (You need to attend 80% of the course in order to get a Certificate of Completion).
Certificate of Completion: This course provides you with a Certificate of Completion, endorsed by Gordon Training International, the overseeing body of Be Your Best.